Solid Conditioner Bar – Lemon Tea
Be part of the solution to reduce the plastic pollution on our planet by using a rich conditioning solid conditioner for all hair types, which is eco-friendly & travel-friendly.
Our new natural conditioner bar “Lemon Tea”, is here for your beautiful and healthy hair, and that is one of the reasons why we have created a solid conditioner that will give your hair shine, nourishment, and easiness to comb and protection…. and, you control how much conditioning you need.
You will feel the effect immediately, and your hair will slip between your fingers.
Unlike other conditioner bars, this bar will not leave your hair greasy or filled with excess oils. Shea butter, apricot oil, and panthenol bind moisture and de-tangle, making the hair happy. The solid conditioner contains natural emulsifiers and waxes to have the correct consistency.
The conditioner is left uncoloured so that it isn’t confused with the shampoo bar, but if you shower in the dark, you are on your own.
These conditioners are economical as each bar keeps on working, lasting much longer than a bottle of liquid. Pack your bar in a tin and dry it between uses when travelling.
Active Ingredients in Conditioner:
- BTMS–50 is a gentle emulsifying and conditioning agent. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, conditions hair, and makes it easier to comb.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It imparts a smooth, velvety feel to the skin. It leaves skin feeling moisturised, conditioned and soft.
- Shea Butter is a particularly effective moisturiser because it contains so many fatty acids needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity, so it eliminates tangles and conditions of your hair.
- Apricot Kernel Oil has excellent nourishing effects; it’s a beautiful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable as it’s quickly absorbed. It’s a powerful antioxidant too.
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, ironing and hair dyeing.
- Lemon Oil helps stimulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth.
- Lime Essential Oil can greatly help improve the life of your hair as it makes them more radiant and glowing.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots at the same time; this oil can also control excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles.
How to Use the Conditioner:
Wet your hair: Start by thoroughly wetting your hair in the shower or bath.
Apply the conditioner bar: Rub it directly onto your hair, or lather it in your hands and apply it to your hair.
Massage your hair: Gently massage the conditioner bar, especially on the ends and any dry or damaged areas.
Rinse your hair: Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove any remaining product.
Store the conditioner bar: After use, store it in a dry place away from water to help it last longer.
Tips for using a conditioner bar:
- If your hair is thick or curly, you may need to use more than someone with fine or straight hair.
- To avoid tangling or pulling, comb or brush your hair before using the conditioner bar.
- Some people find that leaving the conditioner bar in their hair for a few minutes before rinsing helps improve the overall conditioning effect.
- If you’re new to using a conditioner bar, be patient and give your hair time to adjust. It may take a few washes to determine the right amount and application method for your hair type.
For more information, check out our post: The Complete Guide to Solid Conditioner Bars.
Packaging: Aluminium Tin or in a Refill Form
NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
NO Harsh Chemicals
NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
Conditioner Bar Weight: 30g
So pleased with this conditioner. Leaves a lovely soft feeling without any greasiness. The bar is economical too. It doesn’t go all soft and squishy. Thanks Three Hills, impressed by the quality.
Rachel Nevins –
I couldn’t be happier with this product- it conditions your hair beautifully, dries quickly after use and it lasts for ages. My zero waste prayers have been answered!!
Steph (verified owner) –
Love love love
I have very long hair so was sceptical about this conditioner, but it’s fantastic. Definitely converted
Yvonne (verified owner) –
Brilliant conditioner – I nearly gave up on solid conditioner bars, I tried a few from different suppliers and just found them hard to use and your hair didn’t feel conditioned. I was just about to go back to bottles when I came across Three Hills , it’s absolutely wonderful – easy to use, leaves that lovely soft conditioner feel in your hair and lasts for ages!
Shauna (verified owner) –
Lovely scent! Smaller than expected but works brilliantly.
hellogracekelly (verified owner) –
I love this. Wish you could buy it the same size as the shampoo though, Please add shampoo size bars!
noranifhlannagain (verified owner) –
Love this product. I have very knotty hair and would normally use a lot of thick liquid conditioner on it . This product does the job of detangling and moisturising my hair just as well as a liquid product. Smells great and despite being smaller than the shampoo bar has already lasted 4 months and will certainly get me through another 1-2 months I’d say. Doesn’t leave any scum on your hair like other shampoo/conditioner bar products that I had tried from other companies. Love it!
Helen Keane (verified owner) –
This is my first time using a solid conditioner and I am so impressed! My hair smells lovely and is so soft, definitely glad I chose to use this.
Emily (verified owner) –
Third time buying this! Lasts me 6 months for such a small price and size. I love the smell and makes my hair soft without being greasy, which is a must for me as my hair gets oily so quick. Cannot reccommend enough!
Clare (verified owner) –
Love this conditioner. Works perfectly, smells lovely and is lasting ages.
Emma (verified owner) –
Really great product.
I have fine hair so don’t condition too often and when I do is just the very ends of my hair.
This conditioner is fantastic. I only use a very small amount and don’t leave it in that long and the ends of my hair feel so smooth.
The bar will last me absolutely ages which is great so it’s really good value for money
I love this conditioner. My hair is thin, without volume and this conditioner does not weigh my hair down but adds shine and softness, perfect for winter time.
Best conditioner bar on the market. Helps keep my thick curly hair in great condition. Smells great, and although smaller that others available, it last a lot longer than you’d expect. Doesn’t “melt” or disintegrate in the shower