Sea Buckthorn Herbal Balm with Rosehip & Calendula
This little all-healing body balm is packed with the power of three skin-healing herbs and beeswax.
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
Sea Buckthorn contains antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and vitamins A, C, E and Omega 7; it
- eases inflamed, irritated, and flaking skin.
- has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbiological properties that help promote wound healing and reduce scarring by encouraging tissue regeneration.
- helps promote the healing of eczema, rosacea, and burns, including radiation and sunburn.
We use pure Sea Buckthorn oil, not an extract. This unrefined oil has not been bleached or deodorised. It retains its natural scent and nutritional benefits, so the Sea Buckthorn Oil has a deep colour due to loads of beta-carotene and can cause temporary staining on clothes and fair skin.
- ROSEHIP OIL
- helps promote the healing of eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, and burns, including radiation and sunburn.
- contains vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that help correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin while reducing scars and fine lines.
- helps diminish stretch marks and sunspots.
3. CALENDULA INFUSED IN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Calendula is a healing herb with strong antioxidants and anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is a beautiful skin soother, ideal for skin inflammations, eczema, psoriasis, scars, etc.
Extra virgin olive oil has anti-inflammatory ingredients that may aid in wound healing. Our olive oil infusion is hypoallergenic, perfect for more sensitive skin types.
Beeswax forms a lovely, light barrier on your skin that prevents moisture loss and helps seal moisturising oils without clogging pores.
How to Use the Balm:
Apply liberally to the affected area as often as needed. When using this salve, rub a finger into the balm and cover the affected area with a thin layer of ointment.
Packaging: Aluminium Tin
The natural origin of all ingredients: 100%
- NO Aluminium
- NO Artificial Colours
- NO Artificial Fragrances
- NO Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Preservatives
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
- NO Palm Oil
There are no reviews yet.