CAMBRIAN BLUE CLAY
Cambrian Blue Clay comes from the salt lakes of Siberia. It is used to maintain healthy skin because of its mineral salts. It also gets its beautiful colour from the zinc, iron, and algae it contains. It also has a high saline content, therefore this Cambrian clay handmade soap is wonderful choice for all skin types. A true Cambrian Blue Clay contains silver (Ag) as ours used in soaps.
These following benefits are connected with regular uses of our Cambrian Blue Clay soap:
- It draws impurities out of the body (detoxifying effect), so its gentle detox action in drawing out excess oils can also be beneficial to acne prone skin and oily skin in general. But Dry and normal skin will also benefit from regular use of this soap.
- It smooths out wrinkles, reduce puffiness, and improve skin appearance and texture
- It treats acne and pimples, removes freckles (great for teenage troubled skin too.)
- It hydrates, and nourishes skin with vitamins and minerals
- clay’s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties improve skin conditions like acne,psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
Take a moment to refresh your skin. Your body and significant other will thank you for it.
This soap bar comes in an eco-friendly brown paper packaging, which is completely recyclable, and sealed with a classic Three Hills Soap red seal.
Being handmade and totally natural, our soaps vary a little in size and colour from bar to bar and batch to batch.
Weight: 100g /3.5oz
Dimensions: 8 x 5.5 x 2cm
Free From & Animal Friendly
This soap does NOT contain:
- Palm Oil
- Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- Animal Products, such as lard, tallow or cochineal
We only colour our soaps with plant, fruit and vegetable materials; and our complex, perfume-like scents are blends of pure essential oils.
Vegetarian & Vegan
All our soaps are 100% vegetarian and 100% vegan.
Neither this soap, nor its ingredients, are tested on animals.